If you know yourself and understand the
expectations of the employers, you should be able to answer the
interview questions below with ease. It is important to answer these
questions with specific information. As a prospective employee, you
should also be prepared to ask questions of your interviewer. Study
the questions below to further prepare you for success at your next
- What kind of person are you?
- Or Tell me about yourself
- What position are you most interested in and why?
- What are your qualifications for this position?
- What makes you more qualified than the other applicants?
- Why should I hire you?
- What is your career objective?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why did you choose this particular field of work?
- What could you do for our company? • What skills do you have
to offer our company?
- What have you learned from some of the jobs you have held?
- Have you ever been fired from a job?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- When can you start?
- What salary do you expect to make for this position?
- How do you get along with other people? Explain.
- Can you work independently? Explain.
- Why do you want this position?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Back to Interview Tips