Now let's turn the tables and look at questions you
should plan to ask your prospective employer.
- What kind of person are you looking to hire for this position?
- What are the responsibilities of this position?
- What kind of training does this company provide?
- Who will train me?
- Is there a probationary period for new employees? How Long does
- How often are trainees/employees evaluated for work
- Are there opportunities for advancement? In what areas?
- Where do you see the company five years from now? • What
industry trends do you predict will occur in your company?
- Do you support employees that further their education?
- What is the salary being offered for this position?
- When do you expect to make a decision on the candidate for this
- May I contact you in a week's time to see if you have made a
- Do you require additional information from me?
- When can you start?
Back to Interview Tips