First Interview is not a franchise. Each office is individually
selected on its proven ability in working professionally with
Register on First Interview Network.
• First Interview is the largest network of independent sales
recruiting firms in the nation. Each member has been selected
because of their proven ability to meet the sales, marketing, and
management needs of national companies.
• First Interview has over 400 offices in major cities across the
country. Because all offices are independently owned, you can be
assured your contacts are with decision makers. People who have a
vested interest in successfully completing your sales or marketing
assignment. Our client list reflects most of the Fortune 500
companies which have on-going requirements for quality people, as
well as smaller corporations whose personnel needs, although few,
are equally important.
• There are no additional costs to get the benefits of the First
Interview Network, and the resulting savings in your time means the
most cost-effective recruiting procedure available to your company.
And with a contingency search, no fee is ever billed until the
assignment is successfully completed.
• A significant advantage of the network is our ability to locate
qualified candidates already in the city where the position is to be
based. The resulting savings in house hunting and relations expenses
are a major benefit to our client companies.
• Working with a national corporation means commitment on our
part to devote our full efforts to completing your assignment
professionally and quickly. It amounts to a "contingency search" and
works like this:
• We take the necessary time to fully understand your open
position and the type of candidate you want. A complete job
description is sent to our affiliates in the area where the position
is to be based. We will locate and recruit those candidates with the
specific experience you desire.
• Prescreening, in-depth interview and thorough reference checks
can all be done before the candidate is presented to you.
Out-of-town interviews can be scheduled directly through our local
affiliate, and interviewing facilities will be made available.
• In short, your opening receives the efforts of multiple offices
throughout the network, while your contact remains with one
affiliate who coordinates the assignment.
- Interstate Search Salary Surveys
- Sales Team Profiles Staff Selection Seminars
- Candidate Testing/Evaluation National Account
Employers who give a job assignment to Hunkler Search Associates
can request to have their opening posted on our First Interview
Network. We often have a local recruiter in the city where the
opening is located.
Candidates who would like to
Register on First Interview Network
need to contact Hunkler Search Associates. We will screen your
background and send you a hyperlink to register as a referral from
Hunkler Search Associates. From that point on we will act as an
agent (no fee to candidate) in bringing exceptional opportunities to
Back to Home